Originally from the coastal beach town of Encinitas, California, I spent 11 years living on the Island of Kaua’i, in Hawaii where I balanced work and motherhood. In March of 2016 the expansion of life called me to Arizona and a year later, back to Encinitas where I currently reside.
Miranda’s professional experience and credentials include:
- Feng Shui Practitioner and training in basic and advanced levels.
- Strong background in the Holistic Arts. In 1991 I received my Holistic Health Practitioner’s Certificate, a 1000 hour course in massage therapy, nutritional counseling, zen shiatsu, hypnotherapy and other holistic therapies.
- Licensed esthetician in Hawaii and Arizona with a strong background in holistic and medical esthetics.
- Former Professional Middle Eastern Dance (belly dance) instructor and performer
- Received PDC (Permaculture Design Certificate in 2015. Experienced with aquaponic, hydroponic and vermaculture systems.